Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

The Hues of the NATION




It has been hectic 5 months. I have travelled so so many states all these months. Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and off course my Second Home Karnataka; that would be 10 states in 5 five months!

All of these travels have been work related, but never felt that I was working! Not that was work is always interesting for ‘an alleged’ workaholic like me, but certainly the fact that I could travel almost the length and breadth of the country, visit or pass by a number of cities, meet a number of people, observe a number of social and cultural patterns, understand a myriad of complexities that the country carry carries in herself, have certainly made this experience quite a rich rich one.

This experience has been so compelling that it has made me Blog about it after a good One year.....

Let me talk take you through the ‘Hues of this nation’…over a period of few days .. During next few days I shall write about the states, the cities, the people, the problems and perhaps the positive I could figure out in all of these ……

1. States

2. Cities

3. People

4. Problems

5. Positives

Do keep coming !

No comments: